Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Adhyayan loves the "real" Kangana

Raaz 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Kangana Ranaut has always been known for her unique style of dressing. Be it any event or party, the beautiful actress knows how to dress to impress. She is a youth icon when it comes to fashion.

But though she is loved for being totally fashionable and high on style, her boyfriend Adhyayan Suman begs to differ. The style diva Kangana revealed during her FHM shoot that Adhyayan loves her the way she stays at home.

"He doesn't connect with the girl who is an actor and very stylish. He loves me the way I am at home." Seems like Adhyayan likes her girl just the way she is... sweet and simple. But then, it’s it what we call true love?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kangana ranaut yes she may b something special.I like her hai style.She is so young.I suggest to act also in south.I know she doing a film in our telugu.Its good.My only request dont b so bold.All the best,

Harsha