Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

I Missed The Cannes, But I Don't Feel Left Out

Kangana has been in the industry for three years now. She has established herself as a serious actress and style icon. So, how has she changed during this time? “When I started four years ago, I was a teenager and now I am 22. When I will be 40, I will be different. I think we grow or mature and change every year, which according to me is a very good thing. A person’s view or perception of life changes with experience which has an impact on his/her relationships. I feel that I have changed a lot. I started as a teenager and now I feel that I have become a woman now. When I will be 25 or 26, then I would have learnt more from life. I didn’t even know how to talk when I started but I have learnt that now. When you start working at a young age, then you need to learn and grow up very fast,” adding, “Everything is changing all the time and we should accept it without fighting it. There are changes in nature and similarly there are changes in our personalities, careers and lives, which we must graciously accept and move forward in life.”

She has been dating her current beau Adhyayan Suman for over a year now. Recently there were rumours of his link up with Jashnn co-star Shahana Goswami. Kangana is a really cool and secure girlfriend. When asked about her take on the Adhyayan Suman-Shahana Goswami link up, she laughed it off saying, “I think you should ask Shahana and Adhyayan. I don’t think there is anything going on between them.”

Kangana didn’t promote Kites at the Cannes Film Festival and neither is she seen in the promos of the film. So, does she feel left out as all the attention is focused on Barbara Mori and her chemistry with Hrithik Roshan?

“I don’t feel left out though I missed going to the Cannes Film Festival,” she laughs, adding on a more serious note, “I was hired to do my job, which is acting and I have done that. I don’t care about the publicity. The rest of it is their strategy to promote the movie and they know what is best for the film.”

About dancing with Hrithik, she says, “I had a great time shooting for the film. Hrithik is an amazing dancer as everyone knows and it was great to dance with him.”

No comments: