Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Kangana Talks About Shooting Tanu Weds Manu

Kangana explained about the shooting of tanu weds manu on her blog:

"As you may know I’ve been busy shooting for my film Tanu Weds Manu in Lucknow for the last few days. It’s been a really fun time, in a really fun city, with a really fun cast and crew! On our very first day here, the Director Anand Rai, discovered a delicious “Chaat” place and since then, there’s been no stopping us, it’s a chaat party on the sets and we often step out into the city to the restraunts to have a bite of the famous Lucknow cuisine!

My sister Rangoli has been with me through this schedule, and we’ve had a lot of fun shopping for beautiful chikankari cloth and more. Infact I’m quite excited about my look in this film, as its the first time I have an all Indian look, with shararas and short kurtis, morjaris etc. The script is fun and the cast and crew are really nice as well. Maddy is an all time jokster with great stories up his sleeves and has us in splits all the time with his anecdotes. The team led by Shailesh Singh and Anand Rai is one of the most caring I’ve worked with.

There were a lot of rumours about my getting eve-teased by the crowds in Lucknow recently, and I want to let you know there’s no truth to these at all. A couple of days ago there was some mild trouble with crowds on the sets, however neither Maddy nor I were on the set at the time. The people in Lucknow have been most kind and very hospitable and we’ve really enjoyed our visit.

I will be sorry to leave, but am now looking forward to joining the crew on the sets of “Knockout” next. with so many films on my plate simultaneously, it is a challenge shifting so quicky from one character to another, but then life’s not fun without a challenge I guess!"

No comments: